问小白 wenxiaobai
资讯
历史
科技
环境与自然
成长
游戏
财经
文学与艺术
美食
健康
家居
文化
情感
汽车
三农
军事
旅行
运动
教育
生活
星座命理

酒店前厅服务英语口语对话

创作时间:
作者:
@小白创作中心

酒店前厅服务英语口语对话

引用
1
来源
1.
https://m.qinxue365.com/yyxx/Spoken_English/594922.html

随着出国旅游和商务活动的增多,掌握酒店服务中的英语沟通技巧变得越来越重要。本文精选了酒店前厅服务中的典型场景对话,包括散客入住、处理投诉等,以及酒店预订、接待和收银服务的常用英语口语句型,帮助读者在实际情境中更好地运用英语。

酒店前厅服务英语口语对话

Dialogue A:散客入住

G:客人 R:接待员

R:Good afternoon. Madam.Welcome to Grand Park Kunming .May I help you?
下午好,欢迎光临昆明君乐酒店,请问有什么可以帮到您?

G:Yes, I’d like to check-in .please.
我要登记住宿。

R:Certainly, Madam. May I have you name, please?
好的,小姐。能告诉我您的姓名吗?

G:I’m Christine.Nolan
我叫克莉丝汀•诺兰

R:Do you have a reservation, Ms. Nolan?
诺兰小姐,请问您预定了房间吗?

G:Yes, form today.
是的,预定了。从今晚开始。

R:OK, Ms .Nolan, please show me your passport.
好的,诺兰小姐,麻烦您出示一下您的护照。

R:(双手接客人证件)

R:(扫描客人证件后双手归还客人)

R:Just a moment, please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while)Thank you for waiting. Ms. Nolan. Your reservation is for a business single room for one night, the room rate is ¥800 that including two breakfasts. Is that all right?
请稍等,我查一下预定记录。(过了一会)让你久等了,诺兰小姐,您预定了一个晚上的商务单间,房价¥800(房价用手指给客人不要说出报价),含两份早餐是吗?

G:Yes.
是的

R:Print out the registration form?
打印住宿登记表。

(再次与客人确认姓名,来店离店日期,房号,房价和早餐数等信息并礼貌的让客人在登记单上签名)

R:You stay here one day, the deposit is ¥1500,you want pay for credit card or cash?
您住一天,押金是¥1500,请问您是刷卡还是付现金呢?

G:By Credit Card.
刷卡。

R:OK, Ms. Nolan, please show me your credit card, I’ll brush ¥1500 of per-authorization(预授权)as your deposit. Do you have a password of your card?
好的,诺兰小姐请您出示一下您的信用卡,给您刷¥500的预授权做您的押金,请问您的卡有密码吗?(刷卡前先核实是否为有效的信用卡,有无客人签名)

G:Yes.
有密码

R:OK, please input the password. 好的,请您输一下密码。

R:(刷卡后双手将卡还给客人,礼貌的让客人在POS单上签名并再次告知刷卡的金额) R:This is for you to brush a ¥1500 per-authorization, please sign in POS list to confirm.
这是给你刷的¥1500的预授权,请您在POS单上签字确认.

R:(做房卡,填好房卡内页上的房号,房价以及早餐并双手递给客人,请客人在内页宾客姓名处签字)

R:The breakfast time is from 7:00am to 10:00am at the IAP. Please show your room number before meal. The need for additional breakfast is 98yuan one person.
早餐时间是早上7:00-10:00陶乐咖啡厅,请在用餐前报房间号码,需要额外加早餐是98+15% service charge元一位。

G:OK.
好的。

R:Your room number is 1018.Here is your key card. The bellman will take your luggage and show you the way.
您的房间号码是1018,这是您的房卡。行李生将为您提行李并为您带路。

G:OK.
好的。

Dialogue B:处理投诉

C:Front Office Clerk 前台服务员 G:Guest 客人

C:Good evening, Front Office. Can I help you?
晚上好,这里是前台。有什么可以为您效劳?

G:This is Ms. Stevenson, Room 1827. I’ve just checked in and I’m notsatisfied with my room. . 我是1827房的史蒂文森小姐,刚入住的,我对房间不满意。

C:May I know what’s the matter?
请问有什么问题吗?

G:The room is too noisy and my husband was woken up several times by the noise the baggage!I didn’t expect such things would happen in your hotel.
房间非常的!我没料到你们酒店会发生这样的事情。

C:I’m sorry to hear that, Ms. Stevenson. I’ll try to arrange another quiet room for you .Please wait a moment.(after a while)。We do apologize for the inconvenience.
很抱歉有这种事情,史蒂文森小姐。我立刻为您更换另一件更安静的房间,我们为给您带来的不便道歉。

G:That fine. Thank you.
好吧,谢谢您。

C:You’re welcome, Ms. Stevenson. Your new room number is 1728 and here is your room key. My name’s Simon, and if there is anything else I can do for you, please don’t hesitate to call me.
不客气,史蒂文森太太。这是为您新更换的房间1728的房卡。我叫西蒙,如果有什么我
能效劳的,请尽管给我打电话。

酒店预订服务常用英语口语对话

  • Good morning. This is Room reservation. May I help you?
    早上好,客房预订处,我能为您做什么?

  • What kind of room would you like to reserve ?
    您想订哪种类型的房间?

  • A single room or a double room ?
    要单人间还是双人房间?

  • For which dates do you want to book the rooms ?
    您想订哪几天的房间呢?

  • What time will you be arriving?
    您将在何时到达?

  • May I know your name ?
    您能告诉我您的名字吗?

  • How long will you be staying?
    您将要住多久?

  • I’d like to confirm your reservation.
    我要确认一下您的预订。

  • I’ll check the room availability.
    我查查客房预订情况。

  • You should pay a deposit of US$1000 beforehand .
    您应预期付1000美元的定金。

  • There is a 10 per cent discount .
    10%的折扣。

酒店接待服务英语口语

  • What kind of room would you be prefer?
    您要什么样的房间?

  • Have you got a booking?
    您预订了吗?

  • A single room or a double room?
    要单人间还是双人房间?

  • A double room costs 368 Yuan per night .
    双人房的房价是每晚368元。

  • Breakfast is also included.
    早餐也包括在内。

  • May I see your passport?
    我能看一下您的护照吗?

  • Could you fill in this form, please?
    请您填一下这张登记表好吗?

  • This is your room card and room key?
    这是您的房卡和房间钥匙。

  • Could you sign your name, please?
    请您签一下名,好吗?

  • If you leave after 6:00 p.m , you’ll have to pay the full account.
    晚上六点以后退房,按全天收费计算.

  • You’ll have to register individually, please.
    请你们分开登记。

  • How would you like to pay , sir , in cash or by credit card ?
    先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账?

  • I feel terribly sorry . this is the busiest season and all kinds of rooms are fully booked.
    非常抱歉,这个季节人多,各种房间都订满了。

  • Do you know which unit is responsible for the reception?
    您知道您是由哪个单位负责接待的吗?

  • Could you keep your room key until you check out ?
    请您在住宿期间自己保管钥匙,直到结帐离开。

酒店收银服务英语口语基本句型

  • Here is your bill . It’s 2000 Yuan in all.
    这是您的账单。总共2000元。

  • How would you like to pay , sir , in cash or by credit card ?
    先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账?

  • Please check it and sign here.
    请核对一下,在这里签个字。

  • I will write out a receipt for you .
    我给您开一张收据。

  • May I check the details for you , please?
    我能为您核对账单上的详细内容吗?

  • Do you have any charges for this morning?
    您今天是否挂帐用酒店的服务?

  • We’ll have to charge you $10 extra.
    我们要向您额外收10美元。

  • Did you make any phone calls from room, sir?
    先生,您从房间打过电话吗?

  • Excuse me , sir , but I don’t think that will be enough.
    先生,对不起,我认为钱数不够。

  • I am sorry ,sir ,there has been an error in your bill .Please wait a minute while I correct it . 对不起,先生,您的帐单算错了。请稍候,我马上把它改过来。

  • Is your baggage down yet, sir ? Could you check out after your baggage have been brought down, please?
    先生,您的行李拿下来了吗?能请您在行李拿下来后再结帐吗?

  • Sorry , your credit card has been stopped paying . According to the regulations of bank, it must be cancelled.
    对不起,您的信用卡已经止付。根据银行规定要取消。

© 2023 北京元石科技有限公司 ◎ 京公网安备 11010802042949号