《血战钢锯岭》经典台词:信仰与勇气的对话
《血战钢锯岭》经典台词:信仰与勇气的对话
《血战钢锯岭》是一部改编自二战上等兵军医戴斯蒙德·道斯真实经历的战争电影,讲述了一个拒绝携带武器上战场的士兵,如何凭借坚定的信仰和无畏的勇气,拯救了75位战友的生命。以下是电影中的经典台词,展现了信仰与勇气的对话。
信仰的力量
I was dreaming about being a doctor,but…
I didn't get much school.
我曾经梦想成为一个医生,不过……
我没怎么上过学。I don't think this is a question of religion.
I think this is cowardice.
我不认为这是什么信仰问题。
你就个懦夫。I don't know how I'm gonna live with myself if I don't stay true with what I believe.
如果我不坚持自己的信仰,我不知道该如何活下去。With the world so set on tearing itself apart
it doesn't seem like such a bad thing to me to want to put a little bit of it back together.
当整个世界分崩离析,我只想一点一点把他拼凑回来,这总归不是什么坏事。They're fighting for me. I can't just sit here.
他们为我而战,我不可以坐视不理。If I don't hold to my beliefs, I don't know how I'm gonna live with myself.
如果我不坚守信念,我都不知道该如何面对我自己。God said, no killing.
上帝说,要拒绝杀戮。
战争与人性
Doyoufigurethewarisgoingtofitinwithyourideas?
Whileeverydodyelesistakinglife,I'mgonnabesavingit.
That'sgonnabemywaytoserve.
你以为战争是你想象的那个样子?
别人都在杀人,我在救人。
这才是我为国参军的目的。You know quite a bit killing does occur in war.
Private Doss does not believe in violence.
你知道战场上杀人是再正常不过的.。
二等兵道斯不崇尚武力。When the world you cherish is being torn apart, what do you do?
当世界上你所珍惜的一切正在饱受摧残,你该怎么做?I'll give my life for my comrades.
我会为了我战友付出我的生命。You can't win a war by sacrifice.
靠牺牲是赢不了战争的。The world is falling apart... It's not a bad thing to want to help put it back together.
这个世界四分五裂……想为重新凝聚世界出一份力,我觉得这不是件坏事。I fell in love with you because you're different.
我爱上你,因为你与众不同。Don't you think this is a cowardice?
不发觉这战争正符合你的理念吗?Don't you think this is a cowardice?
不发觉这是个宗教的考虑,你根本就是个懦夫。You're a conscientious objector, yet you're here.
你是个拒服兵役者,却跑来参军。