"好久不见"的地道英语表达:15个实用句型+场景对话
"好久不见"的地道英语表达:15个实用句型+场景对话
在英语交流中,"好久不见"是一个非常常见的寒暄用语。掌握多种表达方式不仅能让你的口语更加地道,还能让交流更加丰富多彩。本文将为你提供15个实用句型和一段场景对话,帮助你轻松应对各种"好久不见"的场合。
实用句型
Hi! Where have you been recently?
译文:你好!近去哪儿啦?Hello! Long time no see!
译文:你好!好久不见啦!Hi! I haven't seen you for a long time!
译文:你好!我好久都没见到你啦.It has been so long since I last saw you!
译文:好久都没看见你啦.I'm pleased to see you again.
译文:再看见你真高兴!Haven't seen you for weeks. How are you doing?
译文:几周没看见你了。过得怎样?How is it going?
译文:近怎样?We really miss you when you were gone.
译文:你不在的时候我们很想念你.I have't seen you for a while.
译文:我有段时间没看见你了。Where have you hidden these days?
译文:你近去哪儿了?How's everything going on?
译文:近怎么样?It's a long time since I last met you.
译文:上次见你之后好久没见了。How are you going?
译文:近怎么样?I haven't heard from you for days.
译文:我好些天没听到你的消息了.News on you fails to reach me for days.
译文:好些天没听到你的消息了.
场景短对话
A: Hi, Jack! Fancy seeing you here!
译文:杰克你好!真没想到在这里见到你!
B: Hi, Rose. Nice to see you.
译文:罗斯你好!见到你很高兴。
A: Where have you been all these days? I have't seen you for a long time.
译文:你这些天去哪儿了?我好久都没见到你了。
B: Indeed, I went to China shortly after last time we met.
译文:没错,是好久没见了,咱俩上次见面后不久,我就去了中国。
A: Really? Is it a business trip?
译文:是吗?是出差?
B: Yes, for a trade negotiation in Beijing.
译文:是啊,去北京参加一个贸易谈判。
A: How was your trip? Did you go to places of interest in Beijing?
译文:旅行如何?有没有去参观一些北京的名胜?
B: Of course. I went to famous places people all know, and some places that only local people will go to.
译文:当然.我去了一些大家都知道的知名景点,也去了一些当地人才会光顾的地方。
A: Sounds so interesting! We must get together another time. I want to know more about your trip.
译文:听上去真有意思。咱们下次一定得聚聚,我对你的旅行很感兴趣。
B: Sure! Call me when you have time.
译文:当然!你有空就给我打电话吧。