问小白 wenxiaobai
资讯
历史
科技
环境与自然
成长
游戏
财经
文学与艺术
美食
健康
家居
文化
情感
汽车
三农
军事
旅行
运动
教育
生活
星座命理

怎样用商务英语电话预约会面

创作时间:
作者:
@小白创作中心

怎样用商务英语电话预约会面

引用
1
来源
1.
https://m.qinxue365.com/yyxx/bec/598195.html

在商务交往中,预约会面是很平常的事情。会面情况可能很复杂,更改会面的时间、地点,甚至取消会面都有可能发生。今天给大家分享了怎样用商务英语电话预约会面,赶紧来看看吧!

怎样用商务英语电话预约会面

A: 喂,李先生。何事可以为您效劳?
B: Hello. Mr. Li. What can I do for you?

A: 我想和您约个时间,讨论一下我们的合同。
B: I'd like to make an appointment with you to discuss our contract. * I want to make an appointment with you to discuss our contract.

A: 好的。你想今天来吗?
B: Good. Do you want to come today?

A: 是的,如果可以的话。
B: Yes, if that’s possible.

A: 我看了一下……
B: Let me see ...

A: 我查一下我的曰程表。
B: Let me cheek my schedule ...

A: 好,我整个下午都有空。
B: Yes, I’m free all afternoon.

A: 太好了。我1点钟来行吗?
B: That sounds good. Shall I come at one?

A: 何不中午来,我们一起吃饭?
B: Why don’t you come at noon and we’ll have lunch together?

A: 好,那么十二点钟见。
B: Fine. I'll see you at twelve then.

A: 好的。到时候见。
B: Good. See you then.

秘书电话预约的商务英语口语对话

A: 我这周行程很紧。
B: I’ve a very tight schedule this week.

A: 只有周六下午3:00-4:00有空。
B: I’m only available at 3:00-4:00 this Saturday afternoon.
B: * I can squeeze him into my schedule at 3:00 -4 00 this Saturday afternoon .

A: 抱歉,我老板周六下午不方便,他要出-差,是否可能安排其他时间?
B: I’m sorry my boss is unavailable this Saturday afternoon as he will be out of town on a business trip ,Would it be possible to schedule the appointment for some other time?

A: 很抱歉,那是我惟一有空的时间,我周日就要离开这里,如果你们无法前来,恐怕只好等我下次来再碰面了。
B: I’m sorry that’s the only time I’m available. And I’ll be leaving here this Sunday. you couldn’t come, I’m afraid you’ll have to wait until my next trip here.

A: 对不起,我老板这次无法和您会面,希望不会造成您的不便,如果您不介意,也许,’我可以代表他到饭店和您会谈。
B: I’m sorry my boss couldn’t meet you this time. I hope it won’t cause you any in- convenience. However if you don’t mind, maybe Ill take his place to meet you at your hotel.

A: 可以,没问题。我周六下午3:00等你。
B: That’s all right. No problem. I’ll be expecting you this Saturday at 3 p. m.

A: 谢谢您的谅解,周六见。
B: Thanks for your understanding. See you on Saturday.

秘书电话更改预约的商务英语对话

A: 您好,201房间。
B: Hello, room 201 .

A: 是布朗先生吗?我是公司的乔安娜,
B: Mr. Brown? This is Joanna here, from ABC Company.

A: 我希望这么早没有吵到您。
B: I hope I didn’t wake you up so early.

A: 抱歉这种时候找您。
B: I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time.

A: 抱歉这么早给您打电话。
B: I’m sorry to call you so early.

A: 抱歉这个时候打搅您。
B: I’m sorry to bother you at this hour.

A: 没关系。
B: It doesn’t matter.

A: 您今天是要会见格林先生吗?
B: You have an appointment with Mr. Green today, don’t you?

A: 对,下午3点。
B: That’s right, at 3 o’clock in the afternoon.

A: 抱歉,格林先生今天下午有事,您能明天早上9点来吗?
B: I’m sorry Mr. Green will be engaged be engaged this afternoon. Could you possibly come tomorrow morning, say 9 o’clock?

A: 好的,这个时间对我很合适。
B: Fine that suits me very well.

A: 好,我八点半去饭店接您。
B: Good then. I’ll call for you at the hotel at 8:30.

A: 有劳你了。
B: That would be very kind of you.

© 2023 北京元石科技有限公司 ◎ 京公网安备 11010802042949号